2009-07-09

Baby I wanna...

recently, CF just came back to singapore after being stranded in europe for 6 months. as deprived as dog who's been eating cat food all the while, 2 days we've been downing tons of food. maybe a lil' exxageration there. nonetheless, heading to geylang to eat fish head steamboat, char koay teow, hokkien mee and 3 durians within two hours is a lil' bit too much aye. anyway it's been almost 3 years now since i've eaten proper durian. the last one i've done is this 2 dollar for a pack, which tasted utterly horrible. thus, don't be hesitant to pay more for durian people. cheapos pay the price for getting sucky durians too.


lunch for today was at this kopitiam opposite siemens which serve beef noodle. for $3 you will get a bowl of noodle, dry/soup, accompanied with these jaw dropping, sexy looking, tummy wiping, door stopping, mouth savouring beef slices. not forgetting to mentioned how great the doped chilli sambal is. even the asians will go mama-mia like how the italians does it.

anyhoo, i tried plucking my nostril hair the other day with a pair of tweezers. was effin painful. and i realised that without them, you tend to sneeze alot, for whatever reasons.

I'm Nelly, I'm Nelly, I'm Nelly, I'm Nelly
If you want the video
I'm on your video
If you want the radio
I'm on your radio
Holler if you hear me, yo
I'm Nelly, I'm Nelly, I'm Nelly, I'm Nelly

[Chorus]
Baby I wanna
pluck my hair down
Baby I wanna
pluck my hair down
Baby I wanna
pluck my hair down
Bring me something that'll make me
sneeze around..