Which I come to think about it, how much do we deliver what we preach?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
On the bus, K-Ci & Jojo's played in my phones while trying to nap standing. Probably I should attend yoga classes to hone some standing-while-sleeping skills.
It's one of the song I always screamed to during my diaper days. According to wiki, this song made its debut in the charts in 1998. I'm 12 years old then. Sorry about the confusion, its called teenage diapers. The familiar "All my Life" reminds me about the people who we love, giving thanks to God for making them a part of our lives. Still recall the memory of me singing with the cousins, delivering more broken notes than the number of pits hair I had. (Not that it was significant enough back then) Its all about sharing the joy of the song anyway, who cares.
My all time fave is definitely All 4 One and Boyz II Men. On Bended knees, Water Runs Dry, I Swear, End of the Road, the list goes on. Ah, reminiscence of the good ol' ballad days.

You're my butterfly, sugah, bebeh.
Oops, wrong era.
Has anyone heard of Atlantic Starr's Always?
Lately, I've been quite addicted to Bossa Novas. Good to get out of the norm- RnBs can get quite sickening sometimes. Just downloaded the torrent for Olivia Ong's albums; hoping that there's enough seeders to feed my needs. Else, I'll be glued to imeem almost everyday. =D
________________________________________________________________________________________________
He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
The stars are not wanted now; put out every one,
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun,
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the woods;
For nothing now can ever come to any good.
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
The stars are not wanted now; put out every one,
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun,
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the woods;
For nothing now can ever come to any good.
-W.H Auden
Time passes us without any sign of remorse. It has almost been a decade now.
How's it going for you up there?