2009-09-22

hong kong lard happy pill

So I showed the SDC this video. Apparently, many said that I look like him.


It'll be cool if I have an album opportunity to come up with such dope songs, make it to the VMAs and let the Kanye fans be hatin yo.
"Five *insert choice of word* spiders on the wall"

Epic.

___________________________________________________________________

Anyway I caught The Time Traveler's Wife at Cine today.

Great story line. But I could not fathom why Robert Shwentke had to make Henry and Clare stare at each other for 5 minutes. Bet the book has 5 empty pages in that scene.

Whatever it is. Given the chance I wouldn't want to be a time traveler. Who wants to break into houses, shops, barnyards, or chicken rice stalls just to get a new pair of clothes anyway?

" I get to travel to places, but I don't get to bring my clothes", quoted Henry.

*facepalm*

Nonetheless I still think Rachel McAdams is hot. Big time.